Apply for the upcoming Langley Studio Tours!
The Langley Studio Tours will take visitors away from the usual gallery experience to visit artists in their studio environment. Artists in both the Township and the City of Langley are welcome to apply to be a part of this upcoming event.
Dates: Saturday, April 15th, 2023, and Sunday, April 16th, 2023 from 10:00 - 4:00
Deadline: February 1, 2023
$95 per artist Non-Membership Fee
$90 per artist LAC Member Fee
- If you reside just outside of the City or Township of Langley and would like to participate in this event, please apply. These applications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis by the adjudication committee.
- Visual artists or artisans (fiber artists, mixed media, potters, sculptures, drawing, and painting) are welcome to apply.
- Artists must participate in both the Saturday and Sunday Studio Tours.
- Please note, that all artists and their studio spaces will go through an adjudication process.
- Studio Tour fees will be invoiced to each artist once their application has been selected through the adjudication process. If an artist decides to withdraw from the tour after being selected, this fee will not be refunded.
- Artists must confirm their home insurance will cover any liability for this event and is their responsibility to do so. The LAC insurance policy is unable to cover participating artists.
- All participating artists must fill out the application below. If artists have a shared studio space or are planning to share their studio for this event, please indicate this on the form below.
- If artists do not have a studio space but would still like to participate, please fill out the form below and indicate this in the form.
- Each studio location will be limited to three artists (this is to not deter attendees from visiting studios where only one artist is present).
- All artists participating in the Langley Studio Tours will also be invited to exhibit in the Studio Tours Exhibition which will be hosted at the Aldergrove Kinsmen Community Centre ' Main Hall' Gallery from April 5th - April 17th. Each artist will have one work on display, an artist bio (please limit this to one page), and information about their studio located on the tour. This information will be taken from the application below, please ensure an edited and ready-to-publish one-page artist bio is attached. A contract for this exhibition will be sent to the artist prior to the studio tour exhibition.
Step 1: Fill out the application below, and hit Submit, you will receive an automated confirmation via email to confirm receipt.