Apply to the first Outdoor Fine Arts Fair in Langley City
Outdoor Fine Arts Fee:
$100 LAC Members
$ 25 Lifetime Member (Enquire with email@example.com about our Lifetime Membership option)
Apply to the first curated and juried Outdoor Fine Arts Fair hosted by the Langley Arts Council in the City of Langley. The O.F.A.F. will be free for the public to attend and will showcase artists and artisans who reside throughout the province of BC.
Deadline: April 30, 2023
Artists will be notified by: May 31, 2023
Event Date: Sunday, Aug 13, 2023
Location: Douglas Park in Langley City (located on the corner of Fraser Highway and 206th)
Set-up Time: 9:00 AM
Event Time: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Take Down Time: 5:00 - 7:00 PM
- Artists do not need to reside in the City of Langley or Township of Langley to apply to this event. This is open to artists who reside throughout the BC region.
- Visual artists or artisans (fiber artists, mixed media, potters, sculptures, drawing, and painting) are welcome to apply.
- All submissions will be juried for quality, originality, technique, and craftsmanship.
- 50% of works displayed and for sale, must be original works.
- All tents must be 10' x 10'
- Artists will be provided with one 10' x 10' space.
- Artists cannot share a space for this event. All artists will have one 10' x 10' space.
- All tables must be covered and skirted to the floor
- Tents cannot be staked, artists must use sandbags to secure their tents.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL VENDORS BE ALLOWED TO MOVE THEIR BOOTH SPACE, which is assigned prior to arrival.
- Outdoor Art Fair fees are paid through the application process. Please use the button below to pay your application fee. If you are having trouble with this process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, if you are not accepted to the Outdoor Fine Arts Fair, you will receive a refund once the adjudication process has taken place. A $10 adjudication fee will be taken at the time of the refund.
- If an artist decides to withdraw from the tour after being selected, this fee will not be refunded.
- Space is limited for the Outdoor Fine Art Fair, not all applications will be accepted to participate.
- There will not be any power or hydro available at Douglas Park.
- Vendor parking and security tags will be provided upon arrival. They must be worn at all times during setup and for the duration of the market.
- No pets allowed.
- The LAC will not be collecting a commission on any artwork sales.
Please note: the LAC insurance will not cover artists for the Outdoor Fine Art Fair, artists must supply their own insurance.
To apply, complete the two steps below.
1. Fill out the Application form and SUBMIT
2. Complete your registration fee payment.