Submit your Application to be a Vendor at the Langley Arts Council Holiday Artisan Market in Aldergrove!
Saturday, December 9th from 10:00 - 3:00 pm.
This event will coincide with the Aldergrove Christmas Parade and celebration.
Aldergrove Kinsmen Community Center
26770 29th Ave, Aldergrove BC V4W 3B8
Set-Up: Friday, December 8th from 12:00 - 4:00
Take Down: Saturday, December 9th from 3:00 - 7:00 PM
October 3, 2023.
Notification of Acceptance: October 24, 2023.
- All products must be at least 75% handmade, handcrafted art and craft by the artisan.
- Your product will be juried for quality, originality, craftsmanship, and durability.
- All accepted vendors must donate a sample of their product (valued at a minimum of $20) to be used in our gift baskets. Please be prepared to donate this item on December 8th.
- All tables must be covered and skirted to the floor
- No personal heaters are allowed dress in layers to avoid getting cold.
- No pets allowed.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL VENDORS BE ALLOWED TO MOVE THEIR BOOTH SPACE, which is assigned prior to arrival.
- No canopies, no exceptions.
- Tabletop displays must not be over 4 ft. tall.
- Be sure to have your permit from your local Health Department on hand, should you be selling food items.
- Vendors selling food products may give out FREE samples only. Charging for samples will not be permitted.
- Vendor security tags (2 lanyards) will be provided upon arrival. They must be worn at all times during setup and for the duration of the market. Lanyards will be picked up before take-down.
- If you would like to have a free-standing grid wall in your booth. Please select the outside wall or corner booth option. Please note, that these grid walls cannot be attached to the gym walls in any way.
There are minimal outlets available for this event. If you need an outlet please check the box for 'outside wall - outlet needed' in the application below. Please note, that we may not be able to fulfill every request for a power source.
Gym - Outside Wall 10' x 6'
Member Rate - $85
Non-Member Rate - $90
Gym - Internal Booth 8' x 6'
Member Rate - $70
Non-Member Rate - $75
Gym - Young Entrepreneurs Table (full table 8' x 2.5') - Reserved for youth under 18.
Gym - Young Entrepreneurs Table (half table 4' x 2.5') - Reserved for youth under 18.
Please note: if you are able to provide your own 8' x 2.5' foot table (or smaller), the LAC will reduce your Booth price by $10. Use the discount code 'markettable10' at checkout to reduce your payment by $10 and use your own table. Please note, this code does not apply to our Young Entrepreneurs tables.
- Holiday Artisan Market Vendor fees are paid through the application process. Please use the button below to pay your application fee. If you are having trouble with this process please contact email@example.com. Please note, if you are not accepted to the Holiday Artisan Market, you will receive a refund once the adjudication process has taken place. A $10 adjudication fee will be taken at the time of the refund.
- If an artist decides to withdraw from the tour after being selected, this fee will not be refunded.
- Space is limited for the Holiday Artisan Market and not all applications will be accepted to participate
Cancellations must be received prior to October 30th, 2022. Cancellations after October 30th, 2022, will not receive a refund.